
Seriously, how cute is this baby boy??!!
I start back to work on Tuesday so I thought I should update the blog before life gets too busy. We are all doing great. Elyas is 6 months old and growing like crazy (now weighing in at 18 lb. 11 oz.). He is the BEST thing in the world! He gets spoiled by the ladies constantly and is quite the little flirt.

My brother, Jon, and Alanna & Mea also visited us a couple of weekends ago and Elyas got to hang w/ his cousin. We all had a great time relaxing and eating some good food (of course)!
This past weekend was Ella's 3rd birthday party. Ella was a great sport when Elyas tried to eat her beautiful Cinderella dress.
Elyas had a blast at the party w/ all his cousins.





It may be a while before my next post...hopefully I will get back in the swing of things fairly easily but I'm sure it will be an adjustment. I will be working part-time so I think I can be away from him 3 days a week (at least that's what i keep telling myself). Elyas will be staying w/ a wonderful mom from my school while I'm at work so no worries there.

I had to post this picture from new years eve b/c i think this was the point when i started feeling back to my old self. I spent some time w/ my favorite girls and realized the old Andrea is back and can be herself and a mom at the same time (of course I've changed a little but overall I'm still myself). What a relief!! Elyas is finally on a consistent napping and eating schedule which has definitely helped things out. I can now work out regularly (which makes me feel sane) and I am soooo very happy to be back in my pre-pregnancy clothes!!! Hooray!!! Thank you girls for listening to me talk nonstop about the pregnancy and about Elyas (which of course you will still be listening to in the future!)

And I have to share this picture of the painting Stephanie did of Sadie. Isn't it AWESOME?? We love it!
It may be a while before my next post...hopefully I will get back in the swing of things fairly easily but I'm sure it will be an adjustment. I will be working part-time so I think I can be away from him 3 days a week (at least that's what i keep telling myself). Elyas will be staying w/ a wonderful mom from my school while I'm at work so no worries there.
These past 6 months have been wonderful, and I'm very grateful to have a husband who has been extremely supportive during my time off. Jason works so hard both in his profession and with his bicycle riding/racing. Racing season starts this month so ladies, you know we are getting ready to have some more fun girl time b/c a couple of weekends a month I will be home all alone w/ the little guy. Well I better go enjoy my day w/ Mr. Cuteness.
No comments:
Post a Comment